The Michigan Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics (MIAAP) is a diverse group of over 1,300 pediatricians. We are general pediatricians, sub-specialists, and academicians. Our members are active in promoting the health and well-being of the children in the state of Michigan.
The mission of the Michigan Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics (MIAAP) is to identify, develop and manage opportunities to improve the health and welfare of children and the practice of pediatric medicine. We are affiliated with the American Academy of Pediatrics.
MIAAP is a leading voice on behalf of children in our state. We:
- Advocate at the state level for legislation and policy that improves child health.
- Encourage and support grassroots advocacy by pediatricians across the state.
- Build relationships and offer expert resources to state decision-makers.
- Collaborate with other state-wide organizations to advance child health policy.
Find out what the Chapter has been up to. Prezi Presentation
- Teresa Holtrop, MD, FAAP
- Sharon Swindell, MD, FAAP
- Resident Representative
- Andrew Jones, MD, FAAP
Robert Sprunk, MD, FAAP
Layla Mohammed, MD, FAAP
- Past President
Neal Weinberg, MD, FAAP
Members at Large
- Matthew Hornik, DO, FAAP
- Michael Klein MD, FAAP
- Esther Kisseih, MD, FAAP
- B. Keith English, MD, FAAP
The Michigan Chapter American Academy of Pediatrics — Fifty Years of Progress (1949-1999)
Michigan Chapter AAP
AAP District V Chapters